Noisy Boy from Real Steel

2 comments
  
Name  : Noisy Boy from Real Steel

Size    : 26cm(h) x 14.5cm(w) x 12cm(d)

Papers : 10 sheets of 180 gsm A4


Finally I get it done today. I printed this long bfr my exam but I couldnt finished it, so i had to leave it aside first, until NOW.

Even though Noisy Boy (aka "The Steel Samurai","The Manga Mangler", "Noisy") appeared in the movie only for a short while before it got killed, but it's a cool beautifully design robot compare to other bots in Real Steel. And yes, it looks like a Japan Samurai.

Before started to build this, I was thinking if I could modify the template to make it pose-able.

So I started to sketch the parts that involved. It wasn't that hard until I joined all the parts together.


    A close look at the head. It was so tiny yet precise in the details.









This is where the torso and the hip joined, I cut a hole and modify it so the waist can be turned.


                    The torso - I like how the ribs look.


The arms

                             The legs

My first intention is to make the elbows and knees flexible, but after a deep thought it would be better to avoid too much flexible joints as it'll become very 'boneless' 



       


So here's the final outcome.


2 comments

February 18, 2013 at 11:29 PM

i wan nuclear !!

Reply
February 19, 2013 at 12:42 PM

huh? wt do u mean by nuclear?

Reply
Post a Comment